"I’m not going to be the girl you marry, but I’ll be the girl you’ll be thinking of 20 years from now while you engage in polite sex with your boring wife who fakes her orgasm to make you feel better about your receding hairline."
- e.b. (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: angelicpanic, via michaelspimp)
i don’t use punctuation
i use punktuation
(Source: celeryo, via ashtwerkwin)
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
Conversation I overheard at work
Customer: How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
Dancer: You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?